The position’s primary role is to train all members in his/her area to allow them to achieve their sales objectives and perform excellent beauty and wellness services following the company standards.
He/she is responsible for insuring that standards of service are followed in his/her area according to the company protocols and policies defined.
Reporting to the Training & Quality Manager – Group, the Training Manager has the following duties and responsibilities:
Company values and protocols
- Ensure the delivery of the company philosophy to all staff in terms of values, corporate brand & promise.
- Educate the staff to the highest customer service standards defined by the company through regular trainings in order to guarantee a full understanding of our products, treatments and processes (i.e. commercial speech, products knowledge, protocols…), by adapting training techniques according to the different learning styles and different cultures.
Training follow up
- Motivate employees to transfer learning into improved performances in terms of quality and efficiency by making sure they follow the standard practice.
- Contribute to the implementation of a training program in coordination with the General/Branch Manager for each position in each location, to insure a proper follow up by management.
- Conduct evaluations on all staff, using company tools to follow their progress, and identify their area of improvement and development.
- Ensure a regular report to the Training & Quality Manager in terms of progress and issues.
- Positive attitude
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Detailed focus
- Rigor, reliability and accuracy
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Ability to coach and develop others and get the best out of their learning experience
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills and priorities management
- Sales driver and proven experience of influencing others
- Empathetic and positive outlook
- Team spirit
Two years of experience in beauty/wellness services with one year within the company (Products, Protocols and Procedures knowledge).
Experience of education/training delivery or being a tutor preferably within beauty therapy.
Language: Fluent English required (read, spoken and written)
Technology and IT : Pack Office
Geographical mobility : Frequent traveling