We are looking for our Branch, Esthetician (full time, part time, student jobs, casual jobs)
- Providing excellent quality of services
- Increasing personal sales by up-selling and promoting retail items to their customers.
- Increasing team sales by cross-selling.
- Effectively performing operations functions: spa opening and closing, operating the cash register, maintaining the cleanliness of the spa.
- Adhering to all sanitary requirements as dictated by Be Relax and State laws.
The future Esthetician must:
- Maintain a current Esthetician License allowing you to perform: Skin care services include the following services:
- Skin Diagnosis
- Demonstrate extraordinary customer service and retail skills.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, committed, a team-player, possess a sales driven attitude and be available on early mornings, late evenings, week-ends and holidays.