SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Branch Manager will have the duties and responsibilities as follows:
I – Operations Management
– Successfully enable the Retail Team to achieve monthly and cumulative retail targets
– Ensure the necessary systems and operational processes are in place and continuously improved to ensure a consistently excellent in-store customer experience
– Maximize sales potential of every customer through delivering a positive an proactive customer journey
– Drive, monitor and analyze sales performance and productivity through weekly and monthly dashboards and KPIs
– Guarantee the roll out of the strategic plan through a strong follow-up with the update of the dashboards and the supervision of the tasks list’s progresses.
– Promote and develop brand’s visibility through merchandising, marketing and stock handling (acting as an interface with the marketing team based in Paris Head Office
– Prior management experience of a team is required.
II – Team Management
– Lead and develop the team and develop a culture of high performance by organizing weekly team meetings and individual interviews with his(her) team members
– Supervise and help all team members and managers in their daily activity to reach their objectives and to ensure they apply all the corporate standards and procedures
– Conduct performance reports, individual interviews and evaluate team members and managers
– Perform leadership role and develop a corporate culture of high performance via the Company values, customers promise and missions.
– by following the continuing training (products, commercial, massage techniques…), auditing the proper enforcement of the operations standards (SOP) and giving feedback to the Headquarter in order to improve the service delivered.
– Coordinate and contribute to HR process in terms of: recruitment, on-boarding/induction, performance management, disciplinary procedures, HR reports, payroll in compliance with the Corporate HR policies and procedures.
– Monitor the social climate and keep the team members motivated
III – Back office management
– Set up and efficient duty rosters according to the activity (dashboard, shift & FTE for instance) in order to ensure staff cost and guarantee a good productivity ratio
– Coordinate and apply the administrative and accountant process set by the headquarters
– Establish the financials data to the Headquarters and define levers for action
– Handle banking tasks
– Maintain excellent contact with airports representatives and authorities and promote the Corporate visibility (by organizing monthly meetings and report for instance).
The Branch Manager guarantees and delivers annual business objectives on the local market and its profitability in line with the Headquarters’ strategy. (S)he mainly manages the operations in collaboration with the several stakeholders (HR, Finance, Marketing,…) in accordance with the corporate procedures and the policies.
BACKGROUND / PROFESSIONAL CAREER
Master’s degree in Management, Business Management or Business School.
1 or 2 years of experience, in particular in Beauty Industry or Hospitality.
Language: Fluent English required (read, spoken and written)
Technology and IT : Pack Office
Prerequisite: Ready to work on weekends when required.
WORKPLACE ADAPTATION AND EVOLUTION
Workplace adaptation : 3 months
Evolution: Head of Operations