One year since the travel ban! A year without traveling, without new experiences, without any new discoveries. If you are like us and cannot wait any longer, it is possible to travel to some destinations. Here are some tips to help you find your way and prepare your next trip.
Which destination are opened to tourism?
Are you looking for a sunny destination to get a real break? Some of the most exotic countries have actually no restrictions regarding incoming people! You can fly to Mexico and lay on their beautiful beaches, Tanzania for a safari, Tunisia or Egypt for a camel trek, or Costa Rica to immerse yourself in nature. You can also travel to the United Arab Emirates where a partial opening has been established (depends on passengers’ nationality).
Wherever you go, make sure to take some simple precautions such as physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing your hands. It is everyone’s responsibility to fight against the virus.
Stay informed of all the restrictions
Restrictions regarding Covid test, requested documentation and custom rules change every day and are different from one country to another. We found a very useful website which updates special requirements for every country on a daily basis.
Your Check list before departure:
- Easier said, but if you can do it, get vaccinated before traveling.
- Get a Covid test before your flight.
- Print all the necessary entry documents for the country you are visiting.
- Pack some snacks and an empty water bottle. Stores and restaurants in airports might be closed.
- Bring several face masks and sanitizer wipes with you. If you forgot something, do not panic: you can find everything you need in our BE RELAX spas, from face shield for extra protection to ear straps to relieve pain from wearing a mask for hours. Find out our list of locations here.
- Once you board, disinfect your seat belt, tray table, headrest and armrests with your sanitizing wipes.
- Keep your mask on your face during the entire flight.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your well-deserved vacation!
And if you have time before boarding, stop by our Be Relax spas to enjoy a relaxing massage or a last minute manicure. We will be happy to welcome you in compliance with health standards, of course.